Property ManagementDetails On Our Great Management Service
Our goals for your successful home renting experience with Dan Fox are as follows:
- Enhance the value of the property, by preservation of the existing income stream or minimizing its loss.
- To re-rent the property before it becomes vacant utilizing Internet, office, e-mail, fax, and MLS.
- Provide a maintenance service request system that documents tenant repair requests with follow-up use of licensed and insured contractors.
- Thorough and complete prospective tenant screening which includes credit and criminal checks, income verification, and previous tenancies.
- Provide rent collections on the first of each month. Late-rent payers are called four times between the sixth and 15th, and we also make two trips to the property during this time.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations as to the improvement of the properties functional and visual esthetics.
- Provide computerized accounting records of all income received, and expense disbursement as provided for under the terms of the Management Agreement to the Owners on a monthly basis.
- Collection and deposit of all rents due under provisions as provided for in the Lease or Rental Agreement in place.
- Monthly payment of expenses attributed to the operation of the property as provided for the property, i.e., property taxes, insurance, utilities, maintenance items, and/or related vendor contracts for specific services as so authorized by owner.
- Monitor and oversee outside vendor contract work.
- Provide supervision of all maintenance work performed on the property as to maintain the professional appearance of the property.
- Provide the resource to improve Landlord/Tenant relationship and in the event a dispute should arise, mitigate said dispute.
- Perform move-in / move-out inspections to ensure tenant’s acceptance of property and to eliminate any dispute at the termination of their lease.
- Provide eviction coordination.